Hoof-fit Gel Squeez
Intra Hoof-fit Gel is the ONLY non-antibiotic topical medication to treat digital dermatitis.
Intra Hoof-fit Gel is the first and only non-antibiotic topical medication for digital dermatitis treatment in Canada (DIN 02441284).
Our new Intra Hoof-fit Gel Squeez contains the same product as the Hoof-fit Gel jars, but now comes in a handy bottle - an easy tool for the professional user! The Intra Hoof-fit Gel line-up is 1.58x more effective at treating digital dermatitis compared to conventional antibiotic treatments.
Why Intra Hoof-fit Gel Squeez?
- Effective and proven digital dermatitis treatment, now in a handy Squeez bottle
- Antibiotic-free product; therefore, there is no possibility of developing antibiotic resistance by using this product
- No milk nor milk withdrawal times
- This product is safe for both the user and the environment
- Strong adhesion to the hoof for the best coverage
- Comes with application brushes
The proven effectiveness of the Intra Hoof-fit Gel line-up
An extensive clinical trial shows that Hoof-fit Gel is 1.58x more effective at treating digital dermatitis than conventional antibiotic treatments. Additionally, European research on 172 cows shows a 92% cure rate for painful ulcerative stage (M2) lesions of bovine digital dermatitis (BDD). A Canadian trial involving 50 cows resulted in a near 100% cure rate of M2 lesions. Health organizations are displaying much concern regarding possible antimicrobial resistance and the development of a 'super-bug' in humans. It’s time to make the switch to antibiotic-free management: Hoof-fit Gel works, we promise!
Available sizes for Intra Hoof-fit Gel
- Activated copper and zinc chelate
Check out our Intra Tape Bandages - an effective aid in hoof health management and are recommended for use with Intra Hoof-fit Gel.
Directions for use
- Trim the claws 2 to 3 times per year. All the animals should preferably be trimmed by a professional trimmer.
- Clean the claw thoroughly with a towel (do not use water). Make sure that any manure present is removed from the claw and from the interdigital space.
- Apply Intra Hoof-fit Gel to the claw and the interdigital space using the included brush.
- We advise you to use wraps. Make sure that a wrap, such as our Intra Tape, is removed within 3-4 days.
- If necessary, apply a thin layer of Intra Hoof-fit Gel without a wrap on days 3 and 7.
The Intra Hoof-fit Gel product flyer is available as a PDF download.