Intra Hoof-Sol Liquid is specifically designed for maintaining hoof care in the whole herd.
TIP: click on one of the sizes above to quickly add that particular size to your shopping cart!
- Use an early lameness detection tool to be more focused on hooves with weekly spraying sessions.
- 100% fresh solution: each hoof gets a fresh batch of product that is not contaminated by other cows’ hooves.
- Hoof-Sol Liquid has a role in maintaining healthy hooves.
- Easy product detection: the stickiness and green colour help you make sure that all hooves are done.
Directions for use
- Use the head lockers in the feeding alley or the milking parlour to securely hold the animals. Works great in stanchion barns as well.
- If necessary, rinse the hooves and interdigital spaces with water.
- Premium coverage and results: apply weekly @ 50% solution. Optional alternative: use a reduced dilution (20-40% Hoof-Sol Liquid) for weekly follow-up sessions to maintain hoof health.
- Spray the Hoof-Sol Liquid on the back and in the interdigital spaces of the hind legs using the Intra SprayPro or the Matabi applicator.
- Always use COLD water to prepare the Hoof-Sol Liquid solution.
- Use the entire contents of the jug when preparing the solution in a large mixing pail.
- Initial and occasional stirring of the Liquid solution is very important to ensure a satisfactory spraying pattern.
- Monthly rinsing of the applicator with hot water is advised to ensure a long lasting performance.