Repiderma (Case of 12)
Intra Repiderma is the approved Veterinary Health Product (NN.B7V2).
Intra Repiderma is an approved Veterinary Health Product to maintain, support, and promote healthy hooves and dermis (NN.B7V2).
This product is approved to be used in organic farming - contact your certifier to register or contact our office.
Intra Repiderma: aerosol spray for skin comes in the perfect size making it easy to handle, plus it fits conveniently in your pocket. To maintain, support, and promote healthy hooves and dermis. With its unique and patented formulation, Intra Repiderma is unlike any other spray in the market. By spraying micronized organic powder minerals, Intra Repiderma forms a protective layer that has very strong adhesion and therefore optimum contact time the hooves and skin.
TIP: click on one of the sizes above to quickly add that particular size to your shopping cart!
- Repiderma is easy-to-use: the bottles fit in your pocket.
- Sprays even when the bottle is up-side-down
- It also does not run off: the product dries quickly
- Protective layer for the hooves and skin
- Strong adhesion - for at least 3 days
- 80-100 applications per bottle: hoof, udder cleft, dehorning, navel and skincare
Directions for using Repiderma
- Intra Repiderma is intended for external use only. Shake can well before use. Spray onto the surface of the skin or hooves for 3 seconds from a distance of 15 - 20 cm, so the skin or hoof is evenly colored. Spray on day 0, 3 and 7 (if necessary).
- Clean the area.
- Shake well before use.
The Intra Repiderma has been around since 2013 and is produced by Intracare. On Intracare's website, you can find information about our complete product line - please contact us if you have any further questions about the usage in livestock or visit our extensive dealer network.
Professionals, like veterinarians and hoof trimmers, are the 'hoof-health' ambassadors and are invited to apply for volume discounts by filling out the form.
The aerosol spray for skincare has been a great help for livestock owners because it is convenient and it supports the care for healthy skin and hooves. The small bottle holds 250 mL and fits easily in one's pocket when doing chores in the barn.