The Hoof Sol Bath is a great foot bath additive to control and maintain proper hoof health in a dairy herd and is to be used as an alternative to harmful products (e.g. formalin, copper sulfate and acid products). Foot baths are used as a preventative tool in support of treatment protocols on the farm and will bring great $$ returns if managed properly.
TIP: Click on one of the sizes listed above to add that particular size to your shopping cart!
- Great adhesion: unique green color shows which hooves are done.
- A stable product which lasts longer in a foot bath.
- Has a role in maintaining healthy hooves
- Easy mixing and safe to use.
- Trim the hooves of the herd regularly to ensure proper walking and eliminating other hoof challenges.
- Mix Hoof Sol Bath product at 5% concentration with water.
- Repeat foot bath solution once it contaminated (usually at 250-300 cow-passes).
- Always treat lame cows in a chute.
Types of Livestock:
- Also, consider other procedures: a weekly or bi-weekly spraying habit to ensure proper and timely focus on maintaining overall hoof health in the herd.
- This product is used in the Bovi Booster in robotic milkers.