The Intra Bath is an innovative foot bath used in dairy herds to maintain and control optimum hoof health. The 2 plastic tubs are easy to fill, empty & clean.
Packaging for Intra Bath:
- 2 HD plastic tubs and 1 stainless steel grill.
Compared to traditional foot baths, the Intra Bath has the following advantages:
- More profitability: Intra Bath requires 30% less product compared to a traditional bath of equivalent length.
- More contact time due to extended length: each cow takes an extra step in the bath solution.
- Less pollution: more than 60% of the manure falls through the centre grill and not into the bath solution.
- Three separate parts with easy assembly.
- Environmentally friendly: requires less product per treatment.
- Easy to handle: the bath is easy to fill, empty and clean.
- Durability: double walled plastic with 4 handles on each tub and a stainless steel grill.
Types of Livestock:
- Also consider the great preventative procedure: the weekly or bi-weekly spraying habit to ensure proper and timely focus on the overall hoof health in the herd.
- Once a lame cow is detected, it is advised to treat the individual cow rather than to continue with a foot bath method.
- This product comes with a limited one year (or 30,000 cow-passes) manufacturing warranty. Contact our office for details.
- We recommend using our Hoof Sol Bath (solution) exclusively in the Intra Bath. This product has a greater stability and is more effective than traditional additives, and it is completely safe to use! For more information contact your dealer.
- Note: Hoof Sol Bath is concentrated and needs to be diluted with water to make a 5% solution. For more information, check out the product page or contact us.
- Want to learn more about Intra Bath, or have you already purchased the product and to check how to use it? Click on the button below, it’s all in our leaflet.