Intra Hoof-Sol Spray is approved as Veterinary Health Product (NN.U5D5)
Intra Hoof-Sol Spray is the ready-to-spray solution for hooves and an approved Veterinary Health Product to maintain, support, and promote healthy hooves and dermis (NN.U5D5).
This product is approved to be used in organic farming - contact your certifier to register or contact our office.
The Hoof-Sol Spray product comes in 2 variations:
- Regular: for use in regular sprayers.
- Robot: for use in automatic or robotic sprayers.
For both variations, the product comes in a 20-liter jug and does not have to be mixed with water. Most sprayers are compatible and we have also happy robot farmers using them in their automatic sprayers. For example, the farmer in this case study uses Hoof-Sol Spray in with a Bovibooster.
The product adheres well and has a long contact time to the skin and hoof. Overall, it maintains, supports, and promotes healthy hooves and dermis.
TIP: click on one of the sizes above to quickly add it to your shopping cart!
Directions for use:
- Do not dilute this ready-to-use product
- If necessary, rinse the hooves and interdigital spaces with water to enhance skin contact.
- Apply Intra Hoof-Sol Spray on the back and in the interdigital spaces of the hind legs using the Matabi low-pressure applicator or any automated sprayer.
- Use Intra Hoof-Sol Spray once per week. (Twice per week is recommended to get.
We recommend using our Intra Hoof-Sol Bath in conjunction with the weekly spraying sessions to optimize hoof health management.
Why using Intra Hoof-Sol Spray in your spraying method?
Strong adhesion power is a unique development especially created by using a ‘pearl-network’ that keeps the active substances homogeneous in solution and ensures that the product sticks firmly to the hoof. Spot-spraying on the hoof guarantees long contact time at a lower dosage and adhesion is excellent even on wet skin or hoof. Using Intra Hoof Sol Spray reduces the waste caused by run-off on the floor.
Instant ready-to-spray for all spraying systems. In recent years, dairy farms have been looking for alternatives to replace or expand the footbath method. Besides individual spraying sessions with a low-pressure Matabi applicator or other automatic sprayers, whole-herd protocols have been gaining in popularity. The latter involves using sprayers in milking robots and milking parlors. Intra Hoof Sol Spray is developed for use in all of these applications and works in all seasons.
The Intra Hoof-Sol Spray has the following advantages:
- Ready-to-use – no mixing required!
- Early lameness detection - more focus on hooves with weekly spraying sessions.
- 100 % clean solution – each hoof gets product uncontaminated by the hooves of other cows.
- Environmentally friendly – good adhesion helps reduce product dosage and minimize run-off on the floor.
- Safe to use – no formalin, antibiotics, acids, or offensive smell.
- Easy product detection – the stickiness and the green color ensure that no hoof is accidentally omitted.
- Optimum viscosity – the good flowability of the product prevents blockages of the spraying nozzle.
The Matabi applicator is built of durable parts and has a consistent usage reputation. The use of the Matabi applicator or any automated sprayer is recommended for the best experience with the Intra Hoof Sol Spray. Cows with lameness issues need special care and attention. Use a professional hoof trimmer to treat your animals before implementing a spraying and/or foot bathing protocol.
The Intra Hoof-Sol products have been around since 2004 and are produced by Intracare. On Intracare’s website, you can find information about our complete product line – please contact us if you have any further questions about the usage in livestock or visit our extensive dealer network. Professionals, like veterinarians and hoof trimmers, can contact us by filling out the form.